Arvixe Is Completely Racist! - Cancel Your Arvixe Account Today!!!






Arvixe is completely racist! Using the Arvixe hosting platform was a big mistake from the beginning. I wish I knew that Arvixe was racist. I should have second guessed the company when I called up and they tried to speak to me like I didn't understand anything about websites, when truth of the matter is, most of the techs don't have any knowledge of how websites or coding works. The staff is poorly trained and the servers are weak and outdated.

I actually went to Arvixe when I realized that Godaddy was charging too much in an almost fraudulent attempt to get more bang from customers. Besides that, when you call up with technical issues, they are trained to try and sell you something else.

Arvixe is even more deceptive. When I post neutral articles I rarely have problems, even when the blogs receive tons of traffic. However, once the articles are culturally focused or Afrocentric in nature, there is always a problem.

In the last racist thing Arvixe did, they cut off my website for using my own freedom of speech and claimed that due to viral traffic, the website was consuming too many resources. I have been asking them to put me on a better server and they denied my requests each time. Customer service has been historically rude, and tries to talk down, even when they had no idea of what they were talking about. Just a bunch of uneducated people trying to sound like they had knowledge of something they clearly weren't trained to assist with or make comments about, which makes them completely not useful.

I am urging White, Black, Latino, Asian and Indian people to not use their services. They don't have resources to host websites that even receive a moderate amount of traffic. If you use your website as a business or gain any income off of it, then you are urged to stay away from Arvixe!

Arvixe is racist, have poor customer service, and lately when I speak with a representative, it appears that I am talking to someone who is answering my phone call from their living room. Arvixe is BAD NEWS.


Post a Comment

My Instagram

Copyright © Hostgator Versus Godaddy. Designed by OddThemes