Racist Justin Beeber Beefs With Prince After Artist Is Deceased




Justin Beeber is beefing with Prince. He just waited until Prince was murdered to have his little beef. What balls you must have Beeb, faggot.

Super gay pop singer, Justin Beeber, attacked Prince right after his death. He said that Prince was not the last greatest performer. Guitarist Andrew Watt posted a tribute to Prince on Instagram that was thoughtful and truthful. Punk ass Justin Beeb chimed in after Andrew Watt said, this:
cgn5elxveaqbi6l
This past Tuesday night before my show I was picking out an outfit...I
was so tired from the past week of endless traveling and gigging that I
grabbed my Prince shirt and said fuck it I'm gonna channel the purple
one tonight...I didn't shower after the gig out of pure exhaustion...I
went to sleep in that shirt and then I wore it again all day
yesterday...today waking up to this news I am truly beside
myself...devastated...the last of the greatest living performers...my
guitar idol...his connection to ALL his instruments yielded a sexual transcending aura and the world is just less fucking cool without him walking on it... "Electric word life
It means forever and that's a mighty long time
But I'm here to tell you
There's something else...
The after world"

"Well not the last greatest living performer," he wrote, then deleted, after Prince fans attacked.

 Prince fans defended the mega icon.


"I'm content to say that Prince has more talent in his little toe
nail than @justinbeiber will ever have," one follower wrote on
Instagram.



"R.I.P Prince #legend can't believe Bieber disrespected him like this, shame," another Instagrammer wrote.

Are you seriously trying to cast shade towards Prince you racist little twat who still tries and desperately wants to be black so bad? There is no comparing you and Prince. Your albums can't even play on the same stereo. It's like a mouse trying to out roar a lion. As if your music and persona didn't disgust me enough, now you actually paint a mental thought of comparing you with Prince, which I just can't do because there is no comparison. Your music sucks almost as much as you do!

Post a Comment

My Instagram

Copyright © Hostgator Versus Godaddy. Designed by OddThemes