Plus Size Versus Skinny Chicks

Plus Size Versus Skinny Chicks
Image result for black thick women
There
seems to be a lot of debate lately, about a rapid increase in the
amount of plus size models that are getting work these days. As plus size women become more trendy
and desirable than ever, another issue also seems to be raised. The
issue about health has become a new conversation piece for those worried
about the effect of representing beauty in such a bold new way. More
men accept the shapes and figures of plus size women as obesity becomes spread like a rapid plague in the trenches of USA.
Advertising agencies are beginning to ask whether its okay to use plus size women to promote products.
It seems they are worried that America and other countries abroad could
be suggesting that it is okay to be over weight, which could also
impose that it is okay to be lazy, not work out and completely cut out sensible dieting. Hmmm. That reminds me of, wait... how about those skinny anorexic models that were dying on stage because they were malnourished and sick!
Related image
The truth is, plus size women are not going anywhere. They are only beginning to increase in popularity and more women are beginning to feel good about their curves. Hey, it doesn't mean that they are all signing up to be slobs. It just means that America is finally beginning to realize and appreciate and accept the beauty of thicker women.
One thing i love about women is that they come in all shapes and sizes.
This is a beautiful thing. Just as flowers come in all shapes and
sizes, so do women. As a man, I think it is such a beautiful thing.
Frankly,
you can't ask a guy like me to choose who is more appealing. I have
seen drop dead beautiful women such as Kim Kardashian who is very plump and curvy
to the more thin Rihanna's, and frankly, it's pretty hard to choose. I
mean gosh! Do I have to choose. If think women can be beautiful, then I attest that thick and curvy shapely women can be just as beautiful
and are sometimes more appealing. This is not to say that all fat women
are hot. But some women just have bigger curves and more meat on their
bones and there is nothing at all wrong with that.
Related image
Skinny women are not prettier than curvy plus size women just as plus size women
are not more appealing than thin or skinny women. Every woman is a
masterpiece in her own light and the trick is always to find a balance
and for a woman to find her style. The only problem with most heavy set women is that many of them are not fashion savy. When you are a big woman, you can't just rock every look or try to fit into skinny girl clothes. When I see thick women wear the wrong fashion choices,
sometimes, I literally cringe. It's all about knowing your style of
fashion and what looks good on you. For instance, a skinny girl would
love to show her flat stomach if she has a flatty. On the other hand, a
thick woman who has fat bulging out of her stomach might want to cover
that part of her body up and focus on a more attractive part of her body
like her hips, waist or legs.
Coco+Rocha+Candice+Huffine+Supima+Design+Competition
Image result for black thick women
Related image
Image result for black thick women
Related image
Image result for black thick women
Related image
(by
a plus size model) I think plus size women are beautiful, just as
skinny women are beautiful. Everyone has something beautiful about them
or something that makes them stand out. Modern culture promotes that for
women to be beautiful that they have to be skinny. I just feel sorry
for the little fat girl in school that gets teased, who later becomes an
anorexic and develops mental sicknesses about her image. I think
sometimes I get more attention being plus size than a lot of skinny
women. I'm not bragging on myself, but I am quite happy and confident
being plus size. I wouldn't change my size if I was being paid to. And
get this, being a plus size model, I get paid to be plus size.

Related image

I think that goes to show that plus size women are in demand, as long as we take
care of ourselves and keep our bodies toned down. So I don't agree with
people pitting us against skinny women. I think it's just a matter of
taste. Everyone has their own preference, and I think skinny women are
beautiful as well as thick women. So please, let's just all love each
other regardless of our size. What makes a woman beautiful is not the
size she is, but it's the way she carries herself and also it can be her
sense of fashion that people find so attractive and illuminating about
her.

Image result for black thick women


Post a Comment

My Instagram

Copyright © Hostgator Versus Godaddy. Designed by OddThemes