Healthy Salads - Eat Healthy Foods



Healthy Salads - Eat Healthy Foods & Increase Value & Longevity Of Life

I could never understand why we as a human race eat the way we do. We live life without the worry or concern of consequences. Mothers and fathers raise their children on Mcdonald's and Burger King because it's cheap. We buy no frill name brand foods from stores because it's cheap. What we really don't give enough thought to is that this food is killing us.
Stop smoking. It's killing you. Stop eating pig guts. It's killing you. Stop using drugs. It's killing you. Stop listening to loud music. It's killing you.
As a higher intelligence on this planet, humans subject themselves to painful pleasure. This means we like doing things that hurt us. But because we are so evolved and conscience of these things, maybe we don't have a right to be so negligent. Maybe we have a responsibility to the universe to be responsible for ourselves. Aha.
So in my quest for ultimate health, I was really thinking of joining a program or website that offered a plan of action. One place I came across in particular, was RawfoodBeforeandAfter.com I'm really going to try to take my mortality more serious and try to do things that will not only increase my lifespan, but also give me a higher quality of life.

Post a Comment

My Instagram

Copyright © Hostgator Versus Godaddy. Designed by OddThemes