Apollo From Atlanta Housewives Being Investigated

Apollo From Atlanta Housewives Being Investigated



Say it ain't so! Why is Apollo showing out? He has a beautiful life with an attractive woman that he has started a family with. Okay, I know some will argue that Phaedra is not that attractive, but if you keep it real, she really is. I saw when he tried to break up the fight with the gay guy and my man, Christopher Williams. He came at the guy hard but the guy was coming at Christopher Williams hard too. And all Christopher Williams was doing is defending his wife. He did grab Kenya Moore, but it wasn't abusively. I think Apollo went too far. Also, I have to note that the guy couldn't really defend himself, because the old man was holding him down if you look at it again. I give props to the guy for not pressing charges. Don't like seeing Apollo act like an animal.



And why was Apollo bragging about spending 8 gees in a strip club. Sorry playa but you ain't balling like that. Maybe Phaedra is, but you not. And why would she even tolerate that? I don't get it. Phaedra is a beautiful woman. I know she is infatuated with Apollo, but come on!

And come to find out, Phaedra is being accused of being the mastermind behind the fraud. You wouldn't expect "pretty boy Apollo" to be a mastermind at something like that would you? All the brother has to do is stand around and look handsome and he is doing good. Why would he want to mess that up? I don't get it. Now I hear that the entire cast is under investigation. A whole bunch of successful black people acting like a mafia.. This is crazy! But I love the show. The characters are very interesting... I just wonder if it's mostly acting or if most of it is actually real! Could these reality television shows actually be scripted for better ratings?







Fashion Online

Post a Comment

My Instagram

Copyright © Hostgator Versus Godaddy. Designed by OddThemes